We will never rent, sell or otherwise trade your personal information. We respect your privacy and do everything we can to insure your information is kept private. All customer information is confidential and is not shared in any way.
At Zip Aviation LLC we are guided by the principle that success inbusiness is dependent on putting our customer's needs first. Indeed, weknow that our company would not have grown as it has if we did notplace the highest priority on making a genuine contribution toimproving the quality of life for our customers, their families and thecommunities in which we operate.
Our Statement of Commitment
- To conduct all business in keeping with the highest Safety and Quality standards.
- To recruit and train employees that provide our customers with the highest level of Service and Respect without regard to gender, race, religion or age.
- To maintain a state of the art luxury fleet adhering to the strictest of industry standards.
- To be concerned with the preservation and improvement of our environment.
Our dedication and commitment to these standards is absolute and will not be compromised.
Zip Aviation reserves the right to upgrade alter or terminate any orall of our flights due to security, weather or acts of God.
* All guests must have a valid photo ID, check in all handbags and cary-ons and walk through a metal detector.
* 300 pounds Maximum weight per seat, passengers over 300 pounds require a two seat purchase.
Cancellations made with less than 24 hour notice will be charged Full Fare.
All Cancellations are subject to a $25 fee per person. We can not be responsible for personal items lost or stolen.